water flows through rivers . as it flows through my eyes . they say a pisces dreamer has lived other lives . the poet and the dreamer creating pisces flow . there is world that we posses that all of you can't know . there's something more there ,, i can see it clear . not something you hold in your hand . the end of the circle ! it ended with me in eternity .

beyond just what you can see lies darkness . my life! it changes with everything around me . sometimes i need to get the hell out of here !!! . if you are a soul in need ,, if you need compassion ,, i will stand up like a wall right by your side . i can tell what others can't tell . yes ! i can read your mind . . .

pisces belongs in another world at another time .
neptune rules my hours . devoted by your side .
the heart of the pisces soul lives through time . through time .

*u will never know the true happiness ,, until u have truly loved*
*u will never understand what pain really is ,, until u have lost it*